Blythe Wood Works is a family-owned and operated business in South Carolina that began in 1990, out of a need for a quality wood dog house that is good for your pet.
Blythe Wood Works was the only dog and cat house manufacturer on the Internet in 1998. We were the first, we are the original, authentic American craftsmen still today! Made in America, by Americans, with American-made products.
What are the features that make our dog and cat houses different from others?
- Our nails are stainless steel. No corrosion, rust, or bleeding.
- Our screws are ACQ powder coated making them rust and corrosion proof.
- We're a Christian-based company that's been in business for over 20 years.
- We engineer, design, and field test every premium dog and cat house in our product line. Anything you see
from another manufacturer, that looks like our products, is simply an attempt to copy.
- We offer more accessories and options than any other manufacturer.
- All of our cat and dog houses have #1 grade clear siding, 2x2 framing with diagonal bracing,
and lifetime wolmanized floor joists.
- Each house is handmade, signed by the craftsman, and most important, made in America by Americans.